Sunday 1 April 2012

Autumn/Winter Blog Hop

Hello Stampers

Welcome to the ESAD Autumn/Winter Blog Hop!  The new Autumn Winter Mini Catalogue is absolutely gorgeous and we have lots of wonderful projects and inspiration showcasing the products from this mini.  If you would like to check out the Autumn/Winter Catalogue click on my link to the left of my blog or contact me to get your very own copy.


What is ESAD?

ESAD stands for "Extra Special Australasian Demonstrators" and it is an on-line group just for Australian and New Zealand Stampin' Up! demonstrators.

We so love what we do and not only do we love to share it with our customers, friends, and wonderful blog visitors, but we share our love for what we do with each other as demonstrators. We run swaps, challenges, tutorials, product know-how, and cyberstamps, and we are always there to help and support each other when it is needed.

So if you are a Stampin' Up! demonstrator located in Australia or New Zealand, then please feel free to  
click here to join our wonderful group.

As soon as I saw the Autumn/Winter Mini Catalogue I fell in love with so many of the projects, the new Framelits Labels Collection page 9, the Bordering on Romance Stamp Set page 11, the Adorning Accents Embossing Folders page 9.  My projects today were made using these lovely products plus a little Whisper White Organza Ribbon and some Watercolouring using markers.


I started off using the Heart Embossed Design from Adorning Accents Embossing Folders, paired it with the Twitterpated DSP. 



I also made a matching purse/box using the Framelits Labels Collection Dies and some Island Indigo Ruffled Ribbon.



Project Recipe:
Stamps: Bordering on Romance, Loving Thoughts
Ink:  Island Indigo, Baja Breeze, Pool Party, Lucky Limeade, Old Olive
Card: Island Indigo, Whisper White, Twitterpated DSP
Big Shot etc: Adorning Accents Embossing Folder, Framelits Labels Collection
Accessories: Whisper White Organza Ribbon, Island Indigo Ruffled Ribbon, Basic Pearls, Pool Party, Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade, Old Olive Markers, Blender Pen, Sponge Dauber, Dimensionals, Fiskars Paper Cutter, Scoring Blades


You may have joined me from the blog of the talented Nicole Stalker.  If this is your first stop you can hop on to the next blog


The next blog to visit on the Autumn/Winter Blog Hop is the very creative Andrea Buckland.  Thanks for visiting my blog enjoy your weekend.

1.   Tanya Bell
2.   Michelle Grech
3.   Jane Norrish
4.   Juliette Chapman
5.   Pauline Bennetts
6.   Alison Barclay
7.   Keryn Campbell
8.   Sharlene Meyer
9.   Theresa "Tess" Shirmer
10. Caroline Cassidy
11. Michelle Halling                         
12. Leonie Schroder
13. Delys Cram
14. Libby Dyson
15. Tina Hewett 
16. Kelly Nelson
17. Yvonne Walker
18. Alisa Tilsner
19. Nicole Stalker
20. Peggy Quarmby - you are here
21. Andrea Buckland
22. Carolyn Bennie
23. Narelle Hoggard 
24. Monique Fielder
25. Nicole Derendorf

 Cheers
       

19 comments:

  1. Oh Peggy I love these!!! I used to be a pink/purpley girl but recently have become a blue/green girl (cooling down - chilling out in my old age??? lol) The colours you have used here are gorgeous and as I have said in previous comments on this 'hop' I am now in love with Bordering on Romance!!!! Head over Heels!! lol

    Cheers
    Caroline :-0

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peggy, how cute is that little purse you made to match the card??? Love it to bits. I love your colour combo too, very striking.
    TFS
    Monique

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it Peggy the colours the purse everything. Everyone who has used Bordering on romance is slowly twisting my arm, I may just have to get this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful! The colours and designs come together just perfectly and I wish everyone didn't have such perfect colouring techniques on Bordering on Romance.....now I HAVE to get that set!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just simply gorgeous. I love all those products too. Great shares and lots of inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  6. Peggy I love the little 'bag'. The colours you have used are just perfect too, oh and not to mention the matching card. Just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful colours, love the little purse bag. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love the colors you have used!!
    these projects are just wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These colours are my fave thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty, and such a clever little bag! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute little purse. Love the colour combo.

    ReplyDelete
  12. How gorgeous is that little purse. You have done a wonderful job with the colour combo. Love it all. TFS Michelle Grech

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that little purse it is so cute. Thanks for sharing ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful colouring & lovely projects Peggy. Especially like the little treat bag.

    ReplyDelete
  15. just gorgeous Peggy ... i really need to ink up my bordering on romance set and colour :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute purse!! And love your colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the colour combination and that cute little bag.
    TFS

    ReplyDelete